I live to program and figure out life's puzzles.
Programmer, developer, planner, bassist, communicator.
- Working in a creative, open environment on challenging projects with room to grow as a developer
- Seattle Central College – Programming/ Web Development: GPA: 3.95, AAS Completed Fall 2014
- Western Governors University – Software Development: 2015 - Current
BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- General management, extensive customer service training, designing & implementing work processes, organized and able to work independently
Pudget Works Inc Software Developer (Dec 2015 – Mar 2016)
- Worked on a proof of concept app using angular and ionic.
Trupanion Inc IT Intern (Sep 2014 – Jan 2015)
- Created an MVC C#/js app for updating settings in apps or sites in dev, test, or prod environments
- Created a visual studio extension wizard for creating company specific boilerplate projects type, with dynamic references, nuget packages and content
- Created a WPF application that used Jira web services to save information for compliance reports
Ososlo LLC Contract Web Developer & Tester (Nov 2013 – Feb 2014)
World Health Organization C# Contract Programmer (Aug 2013 – Dec 2013)
- Created a ClickOnce application that interacted and updated specific WHO applications
Wanderful Project Manager, Android Developer (June 2013- Oct 2013)
- Created concept and planned out architecture
- Effectively communicated with and managed team
- Set up AWS and created web services
- Co-Developed Android application
Seattle Central College Teacher Assistant/Tutor (Mar 2013 – June 2014)
- Created lesson plans and ways to teach specific programming concepts
Health Solutions Network Lead/Assistant Manager (May 2008 – Mar. 2012)
- Customer Support, Lead Fraud Prevention Agent
Ballard, WA 98107
(two zero six)226-1460
Client: Tygerwolf Studios
Wordpress website with multiple user account for uploading images of tattoos they've done. Backend keeps each users photos private from each other. Mobile friendly.
Client: Curse of the North
Wordpress website. Users can update shows, blog, videos and music. Mobile friendly.
Client: Electric Wall Studios
Angular website, No current backend, client doesn't update enough to require it. Custom photo section. Mobile friendly.
- Sage Gatzke
- Max Steinmetz
- Rahman Wehelie
- Michael Weinberg
Wanderful is an Android mobile application platform for use with conferences, concert festivals and other large events. Wanderful provides a single point of content access for large events including agendas, exhibitors, maps, product details and social media capabilities. With Wanderful, you can:
- Use to navigate music festivals, conventions, conferences and other large events
- View event, speaker/performer information including bios and photos
- See daily schedules for event, bookmark sessions you want to attend and view your schedule
- Guide yourself using conference/festival map
- Set reminders for events in your schedule
- See the number of attendees for each performances/session
- Keep up with announcements from the organizers during the event
- View the latest trending twitter post on sessions, events and conferences
Todo (in progress)
A todo list/tuturial app
It has excessive sublists of sublists of sublist of sublists that you can share with other users or make into a tutorial at the click of a button
more information coming somewhat soon...
An App for dog walking.
More information coming soon or visit the Leash website.